oh my, oh my

NV chorale will be recording the school song tmr, & i am involved in the singing! omg omg. i am still a little crazy over it cause i've never been t a studio. but i am proud t say that i've seen one, in midnight sun which featured YUI. (:

i feel so excited but worried at the same time! i've half-forgotten the song (i've graduated), && my singing has deteriorate. and what if i end up singing it like a pop-song, w reference t don. AHAHA! that guy has lost his choir singing methods. oh well, i have the entire day tmr t sing the song.

follow my voice and sing w me.

Anonymous –   – (1:53 PM)  

((: YES ! I cut it since it's the holiday & haha 败犬女王 is a nice show:)

- Anqi

Post a Comment


About This Blog

This blog is a place where I share my thoughts/experiences with anybody who is interested in my personal life.

Right, what else am I supposed to put here? It's pretty much self-explanatory what.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP